Custom Search




Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wesak Day = Family Day : ).

Wesak Day = my family day.
Was spent whole day with family on
Wesak Day(19052008)- went to book shopping at book store, shopping centre and then decided to bring kids to Batu Metropolitan Park .

Kids were playing at the playground.
My elder daughter.
My 2nd daughter.
My 3rd daughter.
The playground.

Oh yup, peoples are called them The Powerpuff Girls.

Meanwhile, when they were busy playing at the playground, I was busy trying something new which I never experienced before.

I was tried to play with strobist lighting effect photography.

And all I must say- since this is the 1st time for me to play with such lighting effect,
most of the time it's just a trials and errors section.
And I was not satisfied with the final output images at all.

Just wanted to show 1 image that I felt it's the best shot for a 1st timer- me.


My wife as the model of the section.

Equipments- Canon 30D + Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Lens + Canon 580 EX II Speelite(off shoe set on tripod) + Canon ST-E2 Speedlite Transmitter.

Thanks and happy viewing.



2 comments:

洋晴爸爸 said...

Cute kids you have there. :D And nice panning pics !

Just the off camera flash is not on par to my eyes; you had aim your flash at her chest, not her face. You need to raise your flash until her eye level.

OR

Get an umbrella. :D

Jimmy Choo said...

Thanks bro 男人 for the comments.
Hehe, as for the off camera flash photography, for sure there are still many things/ technical I have to learn from you. : )
Will get a set of umbrella as soon as possible, hehe........